In the "To do" tab of the settings page admins can document and keep track of tasks associated with the project. The To-do list can be seen by other project admins as well as the Protobi team.
Each To-do list entry appears as an info card:
- Press "Edit" to make changes to an entry
- Press "Wiki" to go to the entry's wiki page
- Press the "New entry" button to add more to-do list items
Add new tasks on your project for your team and the Protobi team to see.
When adding new tasks, it's recommended admins include:
- Complete by: Fill in a date to give the Protobi team an idea of your timeline. We recommend submitting to-dos at least a week out from when you need the task completed. Keep in mind project tasks can vary widely in required work hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a complex project task, or a short turnaround time.
- Brief title (e.g. New Protobi expert instance, Consulting services)
Description (e.g. Initial project setup, Stack files, Code questions)
- For more complicated tasks, it's recommended that longer instructions be included in the entry's wiki page.
- Status: Select from options (e.g. Waiting for Protobi)
- Billing code: You organization's billing code for the project
After you press save, the task will appear as an info card under "To-do list" (see first image). Press "Edit" to make changes to an entry (ex. status update, next steps).